Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the pictues, photos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Most items will be sent using Royal Mail or DPD some items may need to be signed for.
- All orders are are aimed to be dispatched within 4 days but no longer than 10 days. Please note at busy periods like Christmas, Easter etc, dispatch time may vary slightly.
- Lost in post
- From time to time, parcels are sometimes lost or delayed in the post. I do always obtain proof of posting and am happy to refund items lost in the post. However, Royal Mail will not accept any claims until 21 days from posting has past. If your parcel has not arrived in this time scale, please contact me so I can submit the claim and upon completion of Royal Mails own checks and settlement, I will refund you.
Personalised items are non returnable unless we have made a mistake with the personalising on the item or item is faulty.
Non personalised items can be returned within 14 working days from the day after the date on which the product/s is delivered, the items must be returned in the same condition as sold and at your own risk and cost, we recommend the use of royal mail recorded delivery for returns, once item is received our end we will refund you for the value of the item price in which you paid,. If the goods are faulty then we will also refund the cost of retuning the goods by 1st class mail, the goods must be returned unused and in original packaging. Please contact us prior to returning any items.